1. Applicant must be tax exempt under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code .
2 A copy of the final determination letter from the IRS must be submitted with the application.
3. Your organization will need to reside or have facilities in the Santa Ynez Valley or Los Alamos.
4. Rotary of Santa Ynez Valley is interested in supporting projects that add value to all citizens of our Valley and Los Alamos.
5. Complete the application form.
6. Deadline dates: Grants applications must be received between July15 through May 31 of the following year. No applications are reviewed between June 1 and July 15.
7. Grant Recipients: as a stipulation of awarding Grants, recipients will be required to receive grant check at a Rotary meeting no later than June 25.
To learn more about make donate charity with us visit our "Contact us" site. By calling +44(0) 800 883 8450 .